Job Title: Operations Manager
Classification: Full Time, FLSA Exempt
Location: Columbus, GA
At Townsend Wealth Management we enjoy helping people achieve their most important financial goals. For more than twenty years we’ve provided financial planning and investment management services to clients throughout the US.
The Operations Manager oversees and implements the operational client service function for Townsend Wealth Management. Their duties include acting as the first point of contact for clients when they contact the company, assisting clients and partners administratively, and maintaining various office operations and management.
The Operations Manager works in a small team environment directly with partners and clients and can make a lasting difference for our clients and our firm. This position offers the opportunity for professional development within the financial services industry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Continuously improve procedures for client service and back-off operations
· Greet visitors upon their arrival to the office; manage inbound calls and emails from current and prospective clients
· Assist new clients through the onboarding process, including preparing documents for electronic signature
· Develop proficiency with industry-specific software to assist in servicing clients
· Establish working relationships with clients by understanding and responding to their needs
· Maximize office productivity through use of appropriate software applications
· Implement procedures for systematic retention, protection, transfer, and disposal of records
· Analyze and organize office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other administrative services
· Oversee the office’s attractive appearance and services performed by outside vendors
· Contact clients to schedule review meetings and coordinate with partners’ calendars
· Assist partners with report generation
· Ensure that mail arrives and is distributed in a timely fashion
· Perform other related duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 5 to 10 years of related experience
· Planning & Organization
· Customer Service
· Oral and Written Communication
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 401k with company-match and future growth opportunities within the company.
Select the Application tab at the top of this page to submit a cover letter and resume. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please no phone calls or visits.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.